[MIDIbox SID… (MB-6582 by Wilba)]
[Pix of MB-6582 | MIDIbox SID Synthesizer V2 project by Wilba]
* I want a small case, not a 19″ rack case, or a refurbished C64 case (done that already!)
* I want to layout the PCBs (cos I love doing that!)
* I don’t want lots of little PCBs to mount
* I don’t want a mass of internal wiring
* I want it to look commercially-made and not obviously DIY, both externally and internally.
* I don’t want screws visible on the front panel!
The MB-6582 by Wilba (Based on the Midibox Sid by T.K.)
Non-commercial DIY Projects for MIDI Hardware Geeks by T.K.
…the C64 – can produce awesome sounds like a modern synth? Did you ever build a low-budget synthesizer by your own? Well, maybe the MIDIbox SID could be interesting for you. :-)
SID in-depth information Site